Optical Assistant Practice Manager - Bradford
Optometry, Optical jobs and Optical Management vacancies for a Full Time Optical Assistant Manager in Bradford, Yorkshire. Zest Optical are recruiting on behalf of a new practice with exciting opportunities based in Bradford, Yorkshire.
Zest Optical have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Practice Manager in a new optical practice in Bradford, Yorkshire.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the successful establishment and development of the new practice and team.
Not only will you be based in the latest, state of the art environment, you will also be part of a business with level of care and service at the heart of what they do.
Assistant Practice Manager - Role
- Work closely alongside senior management to lead, direct and motivate the team
- Help ensure smooth running of the practice, often acting as sole manager in store
- Setting and tracking of targets & KPI’s
- Set exemplary standards across all areas of the store
- Introduce and implement new ideas to help grow and drive the business forward
- Train existing and new member of staff on technical and customer service issues
- Handle any customer complaints
Assistant Practice Manager - Requirements
- GOC registered
- Proven track record in leadership roles within the optical industry
- Drive – develop you and those around you
- Initiative – identify new opportunities for growth
- Communication – support those around you, enabling them to be their best
Assistant Practice Manager - Salary
- Base salary up to £28,000
- Rewarding bonus scheme
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353