Business Development Executive - Optical - Yorkshire / Midlands
Business Development Executive – Optical products – Yorkshire / Midlands
Zest Optical has been instructed to identify a hungry Business Development Executive to manage and grow the optical product category within the Midlands and Yorkshire retail businesses that are considered strategically important and capable of creating substantial growth to the company
This is a highly impactful role where you will join an existing team but able to build a strong network of contacts and customer relationships. Promoting and selling products into new and existing customers.
- Graduate or equivalent calibre
- Background in sales which includes business development / frontline sales
- Someone who is driven to succeed looking for progression in a growing company
- Be a fast and willing learner
- Success in opening new accounts from scratch and building breadth & depth of range and distribution
- Attract, retain and develop customer across the independent optical and Pharmacy channels
- Help to implement commercial strategies and business plans across the Territory and for each account.
- Can build a strong network of contacts and customer relationships through strong personal aptitude and an outgoing personality
- Manage and grow sales, seeking out all opportunities.
- Leading manufacturer of optical and eyehealth products
- Solid Reputation and current client base across the independent and multiple retail channels
- Will offer full training and support
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and will offer a salary up to £28,000 plus 20% - 30% bonus, benefits and company car. Zest Optical is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Steve McMurray
Telephone: 0114 238 1723