Regional Lens Consultant - South East England
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Regional Lens Consultant job in South East England. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit a Regional Lens Consultant for a leading manufacturer of Ophthalmic Lenses. The purpose of this role is to build strong business relationships with customers in the independent optical market across UK, with a strong focus on the London area.
Reporting directly to the Sales Director, however liaising closely with; and updating the designated Area Sales team of all activities, achievements & propositions to ensure an On-Target delivery. This will include feeding back all necessary information to achieve the objectives.
Lens Consultant – Role
- The primary responsibilities will be to deliver lens training, education, sales and marketing support to the ECPs, including planning, sales development and business support in partnership with the Area Sales Managers.
- Train a wide audience including Optometrist, DO’s, Optical Advisors/Assistants and develop and nurture relationships with key stakeholders.
- Develop new business models through collaborative research & partnership opportunities with Academia within the designated geographical area, in order to drive the business forward
- Deliver business results through the development, accreditation & delivery of Educational Programmes. i.e. CET
- To take responsibility of all aspects of the lens business within the designated area, in particular any queries or issues with the products, whether at customer or consumer level.
- To lead the acquisition of the necessary ECPs to deliver the number.
- To take ownership of the in store Experience, merchandising standards of the proposition in-store including planning of the Open / Style days, travel sets etc in partnership with the Area Sales Managers
Lens Consultant – Requirements
- Dispensing Optician qualification or optical field sales experience
- Working on own initiative to tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Ability to effectively analyse and interpret data
Lens Consultant – Salary
- Base salary up to £35,000
- Bonus scheme up to £12,000
- Company car and a range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please contact Alex Grimes on firstname.lastname@example.org