Professional Services and Procedure Developer - optical
Zest Optical recruitment are looking to appoint a hardworking and detailed individual to help co-ordinate key projects to ensure smooth development and implementation of objectives. The main duties will be as follows; Key tasks will be the ongoing development and maintenance of the Company’s Policies & Procedures helping to provide administrative support towards the planning, coordination and implementation of other key projects within the business when required
Main duties and responsibilities
Development of the Policy & Procedures Manual
- Provide administrative support for the development of new sections of the manual, linking content, managing the structure and ensuring functionality.
- Upload, copy check and finalise all content prior to final approval by nominated Line Manager.
- Communicating with different departments to ensure existing and new content is accurate.
- Writing sections of the manual in conjunction with other departments and new material if necessary.
- Support the development of new polices required and work with relevant departments to facilitate this.
Monitor and manage all content moving forward to ensure the Manual is kept up-to-date
- Oversee the ongoing maintenance and functionality of the manual with the support of IT Department when required.
- Ensure that content is regularly reviewed and kept fully up to date and accurately reflects the ‘actual’ processes carried out in practice.
- Amend content in line with any changes as and when required.
- Maintain the structure of the manual and decide where any new content will be allocated, prior to final approval by Line Manager.
- Monitor and co-ordinate the review of existing Policies and Procedures and amend content inline with any changes when required.
- Organise ratification of Company Policies by the Board when required.
- Communicate to relevant staff when new or amended content is available on the manual.
Support continuous use of the Manual
- Liaise with Head Office Departments and Training Team to encourage the widest possible use of the manual.
- Highlight staff training requirements that could be incorporated into the manual to support staff.
- Ensure Procedures Manual is cross-referenced with resources that are released on the Company E-Learning System to ensure there is consistency of information.
For this role you will need to have first class communication (specifically writing) with attention to detail ensuring complete accuracy of the Procedures Manual. You will have the ability to complete work within given timescales
Contact: Steve McMurray
Telephone: 0114 238 1723