Practice Manager - Cardiff - Exclusive Opticians
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optometry, Optical jobs and Optician Management vacancies for an Optical Practice Manager in Cardiff, Wales.
We are currently working alongside a luxury optical practice in Cardiff to recruit a Practice Manager into their amazing store.
The practice has experienced an exciting period recently and your aim will be to ensure continued success and development of the business and team.
As for the store itself, it sets the standard in design, technology and the range of products on offer.
Optical Practice Manager - Role
- A focus on building further upon the recent success of the store
- Identify areas for improvement and growth within the business and develop plans to execute them
- Support the team, offering training and guidance towards continued service improvement and opportunities to excel in their own career
- Oversee day-to-day operations and processes
- Push your own career forward in a fast growing business
Optical Practice Manager - Requirements
- Must be able to demonstrate a successful background within the eyewear and optical industries
- Possess an entrepreneurial drive to develop the business and those around you
- Hold strong leadership and communication skills to generate the most from your team
- Have a flair for fashion and design
Optical Practice Manager - Package
- Up to £34,000 base salary
- £10,000+ bonus potential
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.