Domiciliary Optometrist - Norfolk and Suffolk
Optometrist vacancies and Optometrist jobs on a mobile basis covering Norfolk and Suffolk.
We are currently looking to recruit a forward thinking Optometrist who wants to provide care to those who arguably need it the most on a mobile basis around Norfolk and Suffolk.
This is a great opportunity where no day is the same providing care in ever changing settings.
Key benefits in addition to the rewarding nature of the role are no weekend working, excellent salary package that includes a company car.
Optometrist – Role
- Community based role offering care to those unable to get into the high street
- Access to high grade testing equipment
- Covering Norfolk and Suffolk
- Working with the latest specialist equipment and systems
- Monday to Friday role
- Pride themselves on providing excellent service and clinical care
- Loyal and enthusiastic team
Optometrist – Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients
- Full clean driving license
Optometrist – Salary
- Base salary up to £75,000
- Company car
- Strong performance related bonus
- Professional fees paid
- Private health and dental cover
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Sam Bowden using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Sam Bowden
Telephone: 0114 229 1673