Optometrist - Minehead, Somerset - Independent
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optometry, Optometrist vacancies and full or time Optometrist jobs in Minehead, Somerset. Zest Optical recruitment are currently seeking to recruit a full or part time Optometrist on behalf of an independent Opticians based in Minehead, Somerset.
A well-established independent Opticians based in Minehead, Somerset are looking to recruit a full or part time Optometrist to join the team.
This is a well established practice which has gone from strength to strength. It has a long standing reputation in the area for its high levels of patient care and professionalism.
Optometrist – Role
- Well established independent Opticians
- Loyal patient base of all ages
- Focus on patient care
- Amazing patient reviews
- Providing thorough sight tests to patients – 30-40 min tests
- Access to advanced equipment –OCT
- Complex contact lens fits
- Working alongside an experienced team including a Dispensing Optician
- Development opportunities – Additional accreditations
- Potential to be a partner as well
- Constant investment into training and advanced equipment
- High level of clinical freedom - You decide how to manage the patient, and what lens/contact lenses you want to dispense
- Working 3, 4 or 5 days a week including most Saturdays
- Opening hours from 9am to 5pm (12.30pm on a Sat)
- Salary between £45,000 to £60,000 plus bonus
- Welcome bonus and relocation package available
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Open to all levels of experience
- Plenty of support If you are newly qualified
- Willing to learn and develop
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to Rebecca Wood using the apply now link.
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.