Mobile Optometrist - North London - 3-4 Days a Week - No Weekends
Optometrist vacancies and Optometrist jobs based in North London. Zest Optical recruitment are working with an innovative domiciliary eyecare provider to hire a part time Optometrist in North London.
A growing and innovative domiciliary Eyecare provider are looking for a part time Optometrist to help cover the North London area.
Optometrist – Role
- Established around 2 years ago
- Experienced Directors from the Domiciliary sector who are trying to do things differently
- Empathy driven eyecare with a person centred approach
- Transforming the outdated model of care home eye tests
- Covering the North London area, but can work around your location (no more than an hours travel)
- Mainly care homes – 1 to 2 a day
- Working alongside an experienced Optical Assistant who will complete pre-screening, fitting and aftercare
- Huge investment into the latest handheld testing technology
- Paperless – app/tablet to update records
- Support from head office
- Working 3-4 days a week, start at the care home at 9.30am
- No weekends!
- Specialist training provided including dementia care
- Salary between 60-65K pro rata, plus bonus
- Mileage paid
Optometrist – Requirements
- GOC registered Optometrist
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Able to develop relationships with patients
- Kind and caring approach
- Happy to travel
- Full clean driving licence
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726