Full Time Optometrist - South Devon - Independent
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optometry jobs and full time Optometrist vacancies in South Devon. Zest Optical recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of an independent Opticians in Devon to hire a full time Optometrist.
A well-established group of independent Opticians based in South Devon are looking to recruit a full time Optometrist to work between four different branches in the area.
Each practice offers patients a relaxed and friendly environment, coupled with exceptional levels of services and a choice of tailored eye examination.
- Providing thorough 30-40 minute sight tests to patients of all ages
- Working between four different branches (All 15 minutes apart)
- Access to advanced retinal photography
- Providing Contact Lens clinics
- Working closely with the Dispensing Optician and support team to ensure a smooth handover
- Small teams of 3-4 people
- 9am – 5pm working hours
- Alternate Saturdays
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Newly qualified would be preferable as you will have plenty of support from Senior Optometrists.
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
- Commercial awareness
- Passion for optics
- Clinically focused
- Full Clean Driving Licence
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optometrist at the start of their career to join a company which can offer a fantastic working environment. You will be supported every step of the way and will be encouraged to input new ideas and help out in all areas of the business.
- Paying up to £40,000
- Fees paid for
- Additional company benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.