Full Time Optometrist - Bristol
Optometry vacancies and Optometrist jobs in Bristol. Zest Optical Recruitment are currently working with an award winning independent Opticians based in Bristol in order to recruit a qualified Optometrist for a full time vacancy.
A full time Optometrist is required to join an award winning independent Opticians based in Bristol. We are a growing, forward thinking business, and this is an excellent role if you wish to develop your clinical skills and career.
- Providing 30 minute sight tests to patients of all ages
- Contact lens appointments
- Opportunity to provide specialist clinics - myopia control, Ortho K, Dry eye: syringing, punctal plugs, and Dyslexia (all training will be provided)
- Helping to develop and grow the business
- Knowledgeable and supportive team with a qualified Dispensing Optician
- Excellent equipment including humphrey, pulsair, fundus and slit lamp cameras, combi unit, Thomson test chart, topographer
Salary and Benefits
- Excellent salary
- Great work life balance with no Sundays, bank holidays, and a guaranteed 10 Saturdays off a year
- Regular day off will typically be a Monday
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- opportunity to develop clinically and professionally
- regular clinical training, peer review and CET points
- Pension contributions
- let us know your ideal career and we will work with you to help you achieve it
This role would suit both an experienced Optometrist and someone fairly newly qualified as you will be working alongside a very knowledgeable and supportive team and be provided with excellent training.
In order to discuss this position further please call Zest Optical on 0114 238 1726 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726