Full Time Optometrist - Bristol - Unique Independent
Optometry vacancies and Optometrist jobs in Bristol. Zest Optical Recruitment are currently working with an award winning independent Opticians based in Bristol in order to recruit a qualified Optometrist for a full time vacancy.
A full time Optometrist is required to join an award winning independent Opticians based in Bristol. They are a growing, forward thinking business, and this is an excellent role if you wish to develop your clinical skills and career.
- Providing 30-45 minute sight tests to patients of all ages
- Contact lens appointments
- Opportunity to provide specialist clinics - myopia control, Ortho K, Dry eye: syringing, punctal plugs, and Dyslexia (all training will be provided)
- Helping to develop and grow the business
- Knowledgeable and supportive team with a qualified Dispensing Optician
- Excellent equipment including humphrey, pulsair, fundus and slit lamp cameras, combi unit, Thomson test chart, topographer
- Support with any additional accreditations
- Ideally full time 9am to 5.30pm
- Excellent salary - £45,000 to £70,000 DOE
- Great work life balance with no Sundays, bank holidays, and a guaranteed 10 Saturdays off a year
- Regular day off will typically be a Monday
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- opportunity to develop clinically and professionally
- regular clinical training, peer review and CET points
- Pension contributions
- let them know your ideal career and they will work with you to help you achieve it
The client is looking for an Optometrist with a passion for Optometry and a good commercial understanding. An Optometrist with the IP qualification (or working towards) would be ideal.
In order to discuss this position further please call Zest Optical on 0114 238 1726 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726