Luxury Eyewear Brand - Optiker / Optician - Stockholm
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Luxury Eyewear Optician / Optiker jobs, Luxury Eyewear Optician / Optiker vacancies in Stockholm. Zest Optical currently have outstanding Luxury Eyewear Optiker opportunities in an emerging brand based in Stockholm.
An emerging eyewear brand is currently recruiting for their flagship boutique store in one of the most prominent locations in Stockholm.
With frame designs ranging from the clean and refined to the bold and dramatic, the brand has already proven successful in their mission of revolutionising designer eyewear.
The stylish store boasts a fresh, gallery-like design completely tailored to its surroundings, enhancing their unique customer journey.
We are looking for a Licensed Optician / Optiker who wants to work in an advanced environment and is passionate about quality client service a.
Luxury Eyewear Optician / Optiker – Role
- Provide the highest level of eye test and care to each and every client in a relaxed and advanced environment
- Supporting the Manager and assisting in looking for opportunities for growth
- Contribute to the further development and success of the store
- Assist with local marketing & PR events
Luxury Eyewear Optician / Optiker – Requirements
- Licensed Optician / Optiker
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Possess a drive to continuously develop your own career and others around you
Luxury Eyewear Optician / Optiker – Salary
- The brand are aiming to secure the highest quality candidate and realise to do so they will need to pay a market-leading salary
- Range of additional benefits such as a rewarding bonus scheme, free glasses and more
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.