Opticians Practice Manager - Brighton - New Store
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Opticians vacancies and Practice Manager jobs based in Brighton, East Sussex. Zest Optical recruitment are working with an independent Opticians based in Brighton to hire a full time Practice Manager.
A boutique independent Opticians based in Brighton, East Sussex are looking for a full time Opticians Practice Manager to join their new practice.
The company currently have several stores in London and have ambitious plans for the future. They combine traditional frame craft with modern methods.
Practice Manager - Role
- Ensure the seamless running of the store
- Manage all dispensing activities within the store
- Be proactive in responding to recruitment needs in the store
- Manage and work alongside the store optometrists and retail staff to provide impeccable lens and frame selection, fitting and customer service
- Work alongside our glazing partners, excelling in lens selection
- Develop, execute, and continuously improve operational activities to ensure the store exceeds financial and customer experience targets and maintains brand consistency
- Develop and ensure procedures are followed to protect the company’s inventory and assets as well as all activities related to risk management and safety
- Provide initial and frequent ongoing training and development for all team members, and contribute to written training manuals
- Act as a representative for the brand to help educated and excite others about our mission and values
- Demonstrate and continuously update exceptional product knowledge as well as accurately describing feature and benefits of various lenses and our frames to customers and potential customers
Practice Manager - Requirements
- Previous experience of managing an Opticians
- Independent/bespoke experience
- Very well organised and an excellent manager of people
- Demonstrates strong commercial awareness
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service skills
- Very detail orientated, with a real interest in how things look
- Great at communicating clearly and effectively- in person, over the phone, and online
- A self-starter with plenty of energy, and outstanding at working under your own initiative and under pressure
Practice Manager - Salary and Benefits
- Salary between £25,000 to £27,000 DOE
- Significant responsibility and progression opportunities
- Free spectacles and family and friends discount
The role is to work 5 days a week which include weekend work on a rota basis. The store opens from 10am to 6pm.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.