Optical Trainer - National - Professional Services
Optical training vacancies and Dispensing Optician jobs based in the UK. Zest Optical recruitment are working alongside a leading optical lens manufacturer to hire a full time Dispensing Optician as an Optical Trainer.
Zest Optical are currently working with a leading ophthalmic lens manufacturer to hire an Optical Trainer, based in the South ideally covering customer groups nationally.
Optical Trainer – Role
- Join an existing professional services team as a Trainer
- Company that is highly respected for its lens portfolio and Global presence
- Responsibility to help plan and deliver all sales training activities to their retail optical customer base.
- Delivering education training services ranging from product, CET, Lab Tours and business development programmes: internally (Sales Team, Customer Service queries) & externally (Key Accounts, customers)
- Develop training ideas, lead projects and help create presentations
- Supporting Sales team and Customer Services department with technical queries resolutions & talking directly with customers with technical queries / non adapt issues if necessary
- Provide feedback based on customer experience.
- Keep abreast of all competitor products and activities
- Offer organisation and support on all training and CET events.
Optical Trainer – Requirements
- Qualified Dispensing Optician registered with the GOC
- Significant experience within optics with an in-depth lens knowledge
- Strong presentation and organisational skills
- Competent in preparing and presenting documents
- Ability to build strong, effective relationships
- Ability to understand basic business finance
- Full Clean Driving Licence
Optical Trainer – Benefits
- Competitive base salary depending on experience
- Bonus based on revenue and achievements vs targets
- Monday to Friday – 9am to 5.30pm
- Company car
Contact: Steve McMurray
Telephone: 0114 238 1723