Optical Trainer - National - Professional Services
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optical training vacancies and Dispensing Optician jobs based in the UK. Zest Optical recruitment are working alongside a leading optical lens manufacturer to hire a full time Dispensing Optician as an Optical Trainer.
Zest Optical are currently working with a leading ophthalmic lens manufacturer to hire an Optical Trainer, based in the South ideally covering customer groups nationally.
Optical Trainer – Role
- Join an existing professional services team as a Trainer
- Company that is highly respected for its lens portfolio and Global presence
- Responsibility to help plan and deliver all sales training activities to their retail optical customer base.
- Delivering education training services ranging from product, CET, Lab Tours and business development programmes: internally (Sales Team, Customer Service queries) & externally (Key Accounts, customers)
- Develop training ideas, lead projects and help create presentations
- Supporting Sales team and Customer Services department with technical queries resolutions & talking directly with customers with technical queries / non adapt issues if necessary
- Provide feedback based on customer experience.
- Keep abreast of all competitor products and activities
- Offer organisation and support on all training and CET events.
Optical Trainer – Requirements
- Qualified Dispensing Optician registered with the GOC
- Significant experience within optics with an in-depth lens knowledge
- Strong presentation and organisational skills
- Competent in preparing and presenting documents
- Ability to build strong, effective relationships
- Ability to understand basic business finance
- Full Clean Driving Licence
Optical Trainer – Benefits
- Competitive base salary depending on experience
- Bonus based on revenue and achievements vs targets
- Monday to Friday – 9am to 5.30pm
- Company car