Optical Store Manager - Twickenham - Lovely Opticians
Optometry, Optical jobs and Optical Management vacancies for a Full Time Optical Practice Manager in Twickenham.
Zest Optical are recruiting on behalf of a leading optical practice with exciting opportunities based in Twickenham.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic practice which holds a great a set of patient focused values.
The practice offers a wide variety of brands and a friendly, professional and enjoyable environment with a great family-feel within the team.
Optical Practice Manager – Role
- Lead, direct and motivate the small, close-knit team
- Lead from the front
- No late nights
- Full time position including Saturdays
- 9am - 5:30pm
- Closed on Sundays
- Small practice with close-knit team
- Set exemplary standards across all areas on the shop floor
- Helping lead the high quality team with the focus on high levels of customer care
- Introduce and implement new ideas to help drive the business forward
- Extensive opportunities for development
Optical Practice Manager – Requirements
- Be able to develop and maintain a reputation for high quality customer care
- Ability to learn and want to develop
- Experienced Assistant Managers looking to take the next step will be considered
- Communication – support those around you, enabling them to be their best
Optical Practice Manager - Salary
- Base salary up to £30,000
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Sam Bowden using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Sam Bowden
Telephone: 0114 229 1673