Store Manager - Central London - Boutique Opticians
Optical Store Manager Vacancies and Optical Store Manager jobs based in Central London. Zest Optical are recruiting for an Optical Store Manager on behalf of a boutique brand with exciting opportunities in Central London.
Zest Optical are currently working alongside one of the industry’s coolest brands to recruit an Optical Store Manager into their new location in one of Central London’s most iconic locations.
They are a fresh and exciting brand with amazing products and an ethos to match, achieving carbon neutral status and even donating a pair of glasses to sight charities for every pair of glasses sold.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the successful start-up and development of the brand, with further opportunities in the future stores they have planned.
Optical Store Manager – Role
- Build a successful store in the heart of London
- Autonomy to introduce ideas and initiatives to drive business
- Develop the team through recruitment and training to offer quality customer service that reflects their brand values
- Work closely with senior management team to enhance brand awareness through marketing & PR events
- Oversee all day-to-day operations and processes
Optical Store Manager – Requirements
- Must be able to demonstrate a successful background in management positions within the eyewear and optical industries
- Possess an entrepreneurial drive to develop the business and those around you
- Hold strong leadership and communication skills to generate the most from your team
- Have a flair for fashion and design
Optical Store Manager – Salary
- Base salary up to £32,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Free glasses and discounts for family and friends
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353