Optical Practice Manager - Wirral - Independent
Practice Manager, Optical Management vacancies in the Wirral, North West. Zest Optical recruitment are currently working on behalf of an independent Opticians based in the Wirral to hire an Optical Practice Manager.
Zest Optical recruitment are working with a patient focused independent Opticians based in the Wirral, Merseyside to hire a full time Practice Manager.
The practice is well established in the area and is run by two Directors who believe in providing exceptional levels of eyecare in a service driven, relaxed environment.
Optical Practice Manager – Role
- Managing all areas of a well-established independent practice
- Single testing room practice with 45 minute appointments
- Leading a small team of 2- 3 people
- Very low staff turnover
- Focus on delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Ensure all KPI targets & expectations are delivered
- Introduce and implement new ideas to help drive the business forward
- Hands on dispensing and clinical tasks
- Social media and customer engagement
- Running promotions
- Assisting with frame selection
- Computerised practice – iClarity
- Full Time – 9am to 6pm (9am to 1pm on a Sat)
- Salary between £24,000 to £26,000
- Bonus scheme
Optical Practice Manager – Requirements
- Previous optical experience
- Management or supervisory experience
- Demonstrate a passion for excellent customer service
- Work on own initiative to manage the team, resolve issues and escalate concerns
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726