Optical Practice Manager - Southall
Optical Assistant / Manager jobs, Optical Advisor / Manager, Dispensing Assistant / Manager in Southall, London. Zest Optical are recruiting on behalf of an independent optical practice with exciting opportunities in the optical eye care sector based in Southall, London.
We are currently looking for an Optical Practice Manager to join a lovely community-based independent based in Southall, London.
This is an outstanding opportunity to lead a team who have developed a great relationship with the local community and hold a fantastic reputation for offering high levels of care.
The modern environment offers the opportunity to develop your career whilst working in a close-knit and highly supportive team.
Optical Practice Manager – Role
- Modern, patient focused practice that currently tests a few days per week
- Leading the high quality team with the focus on high levels of customer care
- Developing new initiatives and strategies to improve business performance
- Ordering of frames and lenses
- Planning of clinics and rotas
- Provide comprehensive dispensing service
- Potential for partnership opportunities in the future
- 10am – 6pm
Optical Practice Manager – Requirements
- Previous experience working within optics at a supervisory or management level
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Optical Practice Manager – Salary
- Rewarding salary package
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353