Optical Practice Manager - Oxford - High End Independent
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optometry, Optical jobs and Dispensing Optician Management vacancies for a Full Time Practice Manager in Oxford, Oxfordshire. Zest Optical recruitment are currently working on behalf of a high-end independent Opticians based in Oxford, Oxfordshire to hire a full time Optical Practice Manager.
A high-end independent Opticians based in Oxford, Oxfordshire are looking to recruit an exceptional full time Optical Practice Manager to lead their team.
The practice is well established in the area and has developed a reputation for offering a wide range of luxurious brands and outstanding levels of service, all within the most advanced of environments.
Your aim within the position would be to continue developing and growing the practice whilst still maintaining the loyal patient base.
Optical Practice Manager - Role
- Lead store team to deliver the brand story and customer experience through effective people management
- Create an engaging and positive working environment linked to the company culture
- Recruit, lead, motivate and inspire your team to succeed in store as well as support them in developing their careers
- Ensure all KPI targets & expectations are delivered
- Introduce and implement new ideas to help drive the business forward
Optical Practice Manager - Requirements
- Previous experience of effectively leading a team with a strong desire to succeed
- Self-motivated and focused on exceeding goals
- Demonstrate a passion for excellent customer service
- Work on own initiative to manage the team, resolve issues and escalate concerns
- Demonstrate financial awareness and ability to operate a cost effective and efficient department whilst maintaining performance and exceeding expectations
Optical Practice Manager - Package
- Basic salary up to £30,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme up to £6,000
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.