Optical Store Manager - London Wall - No Weekends
Optometry, Optical jobs and Optician Management vacancies for an Optical Store Manager in London Wall, London.
We are currently working alongside an exclusive practice in London Wall, London to recruit an Optical Store Manager into their lovely team.
The practice has experienced an exciting period recently and your aim will be to continue developing the business and team around you.
As for the store itself, it sets the standard in design, technology and range of products with access to some of the most exclusive brands available in the market.
Additionally, this role is completely unique in that the store is closed on weekends.
Optical Store Manager - Role
- Ensure efficient running across all day-to-day operations with a focus on quality service
- Identify areas for improvement and growth within the business and develop plans to execute them
- Support the wider team, training them to offer quality customer service that reflects their brand values
- Push your own career forward in a fast growing business
- Monday to Friday only
Optical Store Manager - Requirements
- Must be able to demonstrate a successful background within the eyewear and optical industries
- Possess an entrepreneurial drive to develop the business and those around you
- Hold strong leadership and communication skills to generate the most from your team
- Have a flair for fashion and design
Optical Store Manager - Package
- £35-40,000+ earning potential
- Up to £34,000 base salary
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353