Optical Practice Manager - Keighley - New Practice Opening
Optometry, Optical jobs and Optical Management vacancies for a Full Time Optical Practice Manager in Keighley, Yorkshire. Zest Optical are recruiting on behalf of a new practice with exciting opportunities based in Keighley, Yorkshire.
Zest Optical have an exciting opportunity for an Optical Practice Manager to be part of a new practice soon to be opening in Keighley, Yorkshire.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the successful establishment and development of the new practice and team.
Not only will you be based in the latest, state of the art environment, you will also be part of a business with level of care and service at the heart of what they do.
Optical Practice Manager - Role
- Lead, direct and motivate the team
- Help manage the day-to-day running of the practice
- Setting and tracking of targets & KPI’s
- Set exemplary standards across all areas on the shop floor
- Introduce and implement new ideas to help grow and drive the business forward
- Train existing and new member of staff on technical and customer service issues.
- Handle any customer complaints
Optical Practice Manager - Requirements
- GOC registered
- Proven track record in leadership roles within the optical industry
- Drive – develop you and those around you
- Initiative – identify new opportunities for growth
- Communication – support those around you, enabling them to be their best
Optical Practice Manager - Salary
- Base salary up to £30,000
- Rewarding bonus scheme
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353