Optical Store Manager - Hampstead - Exclusive Practice
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optometry, Optical jobs and Dispensing Optician Management vacancies for an Optical Practice Manager in Hampstead, London.
We are currently working alongside a high end practice in Hampstead, London to recruit an Optical Practice Manager to manage their lovely team.
As for the store itself, it sets the standard in design, technology and the range of products on offer.
Optical Practice Manager – Role
- Lead, direct and motivate the team
- Help manage the day-to-day running of the practice
- Setting and tracking of targets & KPI’s
- Set exemplary standards across all areas of the shop floor
- Introduce and implement new ideas to help drive the business forward
- Train existing and new members of staff on technical and customer service issues
- Handle any customer complaints
Optical Practice Manager – Requirements
- Proven track record in leadership roles within the optical industry
- Drive – develop you and those around you
- Initiative – identify new opportunities and growth
- Communication – support those around you, enabling them to be their best
Optical Practice Manager - Package
- Basic salary up to £35,000
- Bonus potential upto £10,000
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.