Optical Practice Manager - Ireland - Advanced Independent
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Practice Manager, Optical jobs and Dispensing Optician Management vacancies in Ireland. Zest Optical recruitment are currently working on behalf of an independent Opticians based in Carrick-on-Shannon, Ireland to hire an Optical Practice Manager.
Zest Optical are currently recruiting on behalf of a small group of two independent opticians based in Carrick-on-Shannon, Ireland, just a couple hours from Dublin.
We are looking for an experienced Practice Manager who possesses the drive to grow a business and develop a team.
The lovely practices are fittest with the latest equipment following recent shop fits, and they both hold excellent reputations in their towns.
This role could be ideal for somebody looking to work in a more community-based environment in one of Ireland’s most progressive towns.
Optical Practice Manager – Role
- Managing a successful independent Opticians
- Small team of around 5 people
- Focus on delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Create an engaging and positive working environment linked to the company culture
- Motivate and inspire your team to succeed in store as well as support them in developing their careers
- Ensure all KPI targets & expectations are delivered
- Introduce and implement new ideas to help drive the business forward
- No late evenings and one weekend off per month
Optical Practice Manager – Requirements
- Extensive industry experience, particularly in leading teams
- Demonstrate a passion for excellent customer service
- Work on own initiative to manage the team, resolve issues and escalate concerns
Optical Practice Manager – Salary
- Base salary up to €35,000
- Bonus Scheme
- Free parking
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.