Optical Assistant - Kingston-upon-Thames - Exclusive Practice
Optometry, Optical jobs and Optical Assistant vacancies for an Optical Assistant in Kingston-upon-Thames, London.
We are currently working alongside a high end practice in Kingston-upon-Thames, London to recruit an Optical Assistant into their lovely team.
The practice sets the standard in design and service and you will be working closely alongside the Manager to continue building the business and team further following a successful period in recent times.
Additionally, you’ll have access to a variety of the most desirable brands available.
Optical Assistant – Role
- Offering a unique experience for each individual patient who visits
- Focussing on expert and personal dispensing service with access to the likes of Chanel, Lindberg, Oliver Peoples and more
- Based in a fashion-forward, gallery like setting
- Closely supporting the Manager and assisting in identifying opportunities for growth
- Assist with local marketing and PR events
- Surrounded by a skilled team
Optical Assistant – Requirements
- Must be able to demonstrate a successful background within the eyewear and optical industries
- Possess an entrepreneurial drive to develop the business and those around you
- Hold strong leadership and communication skills to generate the most from your team
- Have a flair for fashion and design
Optical Assistant – Package
- Basic salary up to £23,000
- Lucrative bonus £3,000+
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353