Optical Assistant - Edinburgh
Optical vacancies and Optical Assistant jobs based in Edinburgh, Scotland. Zest Optical recruitment are working with a fantastic independent Opticians based in Edinburgh to hire an Optical Assistant 4 days a week.
A leading group of independent Opticians based in Scotland are looking for an Optical Assistant to join their branch in Edinburgh, 4 days a week.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Modern independent Opticians
- Reception and appointment booking
- Dispensing frames and lenses to all levels, including varifocals
- Taking measurements and making any necessary adjustments
- Dealing with collections
- Working 4 days a week, including a Saturday.
- Opening hours between 8.30am to 6pm
- Double testing practice
- High end frames
- Working in a team of 6-7 people
- Latest optical equipment
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous experience of working as an Optical Assistant
- Able to dispense spectacles
- Enjoy building relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills; clear verbal and written communication with active listening skills
- Wish to work in a supportive and rewarding environment
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optical Assistant to take the next step in their career by joining this industry leading independent group. Within the role you will be well assisted by a high quality team and have access to completely up-to-date technologies and systems, enabling you to work both efficiently and effectively. This would be ideal for a candidate who is looking for a change of pace and environment.
- Paying between £16,000 to £18,000 Pro Rata
- Bonus scheme
- 29 days holiday
- Friends and family discount
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity please contact Rebecca Wood on 0114 238 1726 or send your CV through
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726