Optical Assistant/Dispensing Optician - New Milton, Hampshire
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Dispensing Optician, Optical vacancies and Full Time Optical Assistant jobs in New Milton, Hampshire. Zest Optical recruitment are currently seeking to recruit a full time Optical Assistant on behalf of an independent Opticians based in New Milton.
A well estblished independent Optician are looking for a full time Optical Assistant or Newly qualified Dispensing Opician to work across two branches in Hampshire. One is in New Milton the other is close by.
This is a long established, family run group which is recognised for its personalised and professional service. Their core values are to Delight Impress and Value each and every client irrespective of their spend level.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Dispensing frames and lenses to all levels, including varifocals
- Providing contact lens advice
- Taking measurements and making any necessary adjustments
- Minor repairs
- Booking appointments and dealing with admin
- Working on your own at times
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service at all times
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous experience of working as an Optical Assistant or Newly Qualified Dispensing Optician
- Able to dispense spectacles
- Enjoy building relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills: clear verbal and written communication with active listening skills
- Able to deliver superb customer service
- Interest in fashion, trends and brands
Optical Assistant - Salary
Between £16,000 to £22,000 depending on experience and qualification.
This is a Monday to Friday role working 8.50am to 5.30pm.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.