Optometrist - Ophthalmic Product & Training Specialist - Manchester
Ophthalmic Product & Training Specialist job in Manchester. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit an Ophthalmic Product & Training Specialist for a leading manufacturer of Ophthalmic Lenses & Equipment. The purpose of this role is to provide customer training and education programs to support a range of equipment with customers across Manchester.
The Ophthalmic Product & Training Specialist will join the instruments team within the organisation and is going to be responsible for developing diagnostic ophthalmic equipment sales with new and current customers.
Ophthalmic Product & Training Specialist – Role
- Responsible for customer training on a range of Optometry equipment
- Responsible for assisting with internal team training to help develop sales teams competencies
- Help develop and deliver customer online training programs and webinars to help create demand for equipment and services
- To help increase the level of profitable business for the Instruments Department among existing and new customers
- To maintain, on a continual basis, an assessment of the market in order to obtain a comprehensive awareness of customer and competitor activity to ensure that opportunities and threats are identified and acted on
- To feedback sales and market activity to the Head of Clinical Affairs for inclusion in the monthly report to the Instruments Director.
Ophthalmic Product & Training Specialist – Requirements
- GOC Registered Optometrist
- Experienced in working with a wide variety of optical devices
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Ophthalmic Product & Training Specialist – Salary
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Company car and a range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please contact Alex Grimes on firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Alex Grimes
Telephone: 0114 238 1727