Ophthalmic Lens Trainer - South East England
Ophthalmic Lens Trainer job in South East England. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit an Ophthalmic Lens Trainer for a leading organisation within the industry. The purpose of this role is to directly select, target and work with customers to deliver value through high quality training across the South East of England (Essex, Kent & Sussex).
The Ophthalmic Lens Trainer will deliver training programmes across key target stores to a wide audience including Optometrists, Dispensing Opticians, Optical Consultants and develop and nurture relationships with key stakeholders.
Ophthalmic Lens Trainer – Role
- Use consultative selling and training to support customer’s goals and help them set objectives for a defined customer segment.
- Proactively communicate with all Business Development Managers, other Ophthalmic Lens Trainers and other members of the team on the identified business objectives (Lens volume and value growth, with the advancement of personalised lens market share).
- Totally understand and embrace digital measuring and personalisation of lenses, the whole patient experience and the reduction in Lens non-tolerance levels.
- Complete analysis for each customer on the impact of goal attainment on profitability and other revenue KPI’s.
- Provide world class customer service as a business consultant to selected customers.
- Proactively coordinate and manage an appointment schedule.
- Works in a coordinated and open way with fellow teams to maximise the use of practice technology and equipment. Always taking a lead with post installation practice staff training.
Ophthalmic Lens Trainer – Requirements
- Dispensing Optician qualification or Practice experience
- Working on own initiative to tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Ability to effectively analyse and interpret data
Ophthalmic Lens Trainer – Salary
- Base salary up to £37,000
- Company car and a range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please contact Alex Grimes on email@example.com
Contact: Alex Grimes
Telephone: 0114 238 1727