Mobile Optometrist - Kent - Premium Independent
Optometry vacancies and Optometrist jobs in Kent. Zest Optical recruitment are currently working on behalf of a high-end Opticians to hire a Mobile Optometrist in Kent.
Does working in a variety of luxurious practices with access to the latest diagnostic equipment including an OCT and relaxed testing times sound of interest to you?
A high-end brand have 4 practices in Kent and they are offering a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, clinical and energetic Optometrist to work between the branches.
The brand holds a fantastic reputation for offering the highest standard of optical care alongside a wide range of luxurious products.
The completely modern practices will allow access to a wide range of the latest diagnostic equipment including an OCT, enabling you to offer leading clinical excellence.
Optometrist - Role
- Personally delivering eye examinations and contact lens service to a consistently high clinical and customer service standard
- Utilise the relaxed 30 minute testing times
- Make recommendations from the testing room to assist with the dispense
- Support the Opticians Manager to ensure the clinics run efficiently
- Provide excellent customer service
- Flexible working hours
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially aware
Optometrist - Package
- Base salary up to £43,000
- Travel allowance - £5,000
- Weekend Flexibility
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353