Medical Science Liaison Team Lead (Ophthalmology) - Scotland & Ireland
Regional Medical Science Liaison Team Lead job in Scotland & Ireland. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit a Regional Medical Science Liaison Team Lead for a global leader in the Optical sector.
The Regional Medical Science Liaison Team Lead will act as the medical representative towards optometrists, myopia care private clinics and targeted dispensing opticians and universities in the region. Your main responsibilities will be to promote Lens and Instruments towards those specific targets. You will bring them a wealth of knowledge and EL solutions to support appropriate use of lenses and instruments for better patient outcomes.
Medical Science Liaison Team Lead – Role
- You will work closely with the local Product Managers, regional Medical Education teams and Sales Teams to establish a medical footprint in the region. You will be a keynote speaker in local events linked to visual health.
- You will support net sales growth in the region in coordination with the local sales leader. You will track post education net sales impact and will re-schedule when necessary complementary action to fully activate the account in the core categories.
- You will establish accounts targeting, field visits and planning in collaboration with the Sales Director and Regional leaders. You will visit independent practices and key accounts following quarterly sales priorities.
- You are expected to be 80% in the field, e.g., myopia clinics and customer visits, secure technical education for products.
- You will support the delivery of Virtual Classrooms.
Medical Science Liaison Team Lead – Requirements
- Be educated as an Optometrist (ideally) or Dispensing Optician with Strong scientific/clinical and medical affairs knowledge, particularly in myopia management
- 5+ years sales experience in practice or in the industry
- Previous experience of managing a team and ability to manage in a positive, progressive way
Medical Science Liaison Team Lead – Salary
- Base salary up to £55k
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please click on the Apply Now link below.
Contact: Alex Grimes
Telephone: 0114 238 1727