Luxury Eyewear Store Manager - Central London
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Luxury Eyewear Store Manager jobs, Luxury Eyewear Store Manager vacancies in Central London. Zest Optical are recruiting for a Luxury Eyewear Store Manager to join an emerging brand based in Central London.
An emerging eyewear brand is in the process of opening a new flagship store in one of London’s most prominent locations and we are recruiting for the Store Manager to join them late 2019.
The brand has established itself as a provider of unique and timeless products, with designs ranging from the clean and refined through to the bold and dramatic.
The store itself will boast a fresh, gallery-like design completely tailored to its surroundings, enhancing the unique customer journey.
Luxury Eyewear Store Manager – Role
- Head-up a successful store launch and develop the business as time goes on
- Utilise the autonomy they offer to implement your own ideas and initiatives to drive business
- Develop the team through recruitment and training to offer quality customer service that reflects their brand values
- Work closely with senior management team to enhance brand awareness through marketing & PR events
- Oversee all day-to-day operations and processes
Luxury Eyewear Store Manager – Requirements
- Must be able to demonstrate a successful background in management positions within the eyewear, fashion or luxury accessories industries
- Possess an entrepreneurial drive to develop the business and those around you
- Hold strong leadership and communication skills to generate the most from your team
- Have a flair for fashion and design
Luxury Eyewear Store Manager – Salary
- Paying up to £36,000
- Free glasses
- A range of additional incentives
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.