Eyewear Field Sales Consultant - London & South East England
Eyewear Field Sales Consultant job covering London & South East England. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit an Eyewear Field Sales Consultant for a high quality eyewear producer. This company pride themselves on the high quality of their products and are a value and culture focussed company which offers a dynamic and innovative work environment. This role will cover the following postcodes: AL, BN, BR, CR, CT, DA, E, EC, EN, GU, HA, HP, IG, KT, LU, ME, N, NW, PO, RH, RM, SE, SL, SM, SW, TN, TW, UB, W, WC & WD.
As Eyewear Field Sales Consultant you will be at the forefront of the business and drive growth through hitting company sales targets. The focus of this role is to develop positive growth within your region by continuously consulting with new and existing clients.
Eyewear Field Sales Consultant – Role
- Promote and sell both proprietary & designer eyewear collections into existing and new Independent Optical/Non-Optical retailers.
- Deliver against targeted sales volumes, values and return rates.
- Research and target new customers.
- Collect and analyse sales data to identify new opportunities.
- Identify and develop a robust new business plan, by brand for your territory.
- Effectively present the company & showcase collections to localised regional chains.
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Effectively manage a weekly & monthly journey plan, ensuring frequency of customer visits. Minimum 4 days in the field per week.
Eyewear Field Sales Consultant – Requirements
- Previous optical field sales experience or qualified Dispensing Optician
- Working on own initiative to tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Ability to effectively analyse and interpret data
Eyewear Field Sales Consultant – Salary
- Excellent base salary plus bonus and co car
- Company car/car allowance plus range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please contact Alex Grimes on email@example.com
Contact: Alex Grimes
Telephone: 0114 238 1727