Dispensing Optician - Telford - Boutique Independent
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Dispensing Optician vacancies and Dispensing Optician jobs based in Telford, Shropshire. Zest Optical are recruiting for a Dispensing Optician on behalf of an advanced independent practice with exciting opportunities in the optical eye care sector based in Telford, Shropshire.
How does working in a spacious and advanced environment with access to a wide range of the most fashionable brands and being rewarded with a great salary package sound to you?
We are currently working alongside an independent practice in Telford, Shropshire who are looking for a Dispensing Optician to join their team as a senior member and drive the development and growth of the business.
This is a rare opportunity to work with a range of unique brands whilst developing your career in a close-knit and highly supportive team who have established a fantastic reputation for providing high quality and personal service.
Dispensing Optician – Role
- Modern, patient focused practice with 2 testing rooms
- Advanced equipment across the practice including the likes of an OCT and more
- Leading the high quality team with the focus on high levels of customer care
- Provide comprehensive dispensing service
- Flexible working hours
- No late finishes or Sundays and reduced Saturday working hours
Dispensing Optician – Requirements
- GOC registered Dispensing Optician
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Dispensing Optician – Salary
- Base salaey up to £26,000
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.