Dispensing Optician - North West London
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Opticians vacancies and full time Dispensing Optician jobs based in North West London. Zest Optical recruitment are working with a high end independent Opticians in London to hire a full time Dispensing Optician.
An award winning independent Opticians based in North West London are looking to recruit a full time Dispensing Optician. This long standing practice has gained an excellent reputation in the local area for the quality of the products and services available. Customer service is their key priority.
The practice offers its Opticians professional freedom and you will have access to a huge selection of frames and lenses to suit a wide range of patient requirements.
Dispensing Optician – Key Points
- Double testing room independent
- Modern, high end environment
- Access to all lens manufacturers including Nikon and Zeiss
- Optix practice management system
- Latest testing and dispensing equipment
- Input into frame selection
- Continuous in house and external training
- Low staff turnover
- Spending time with each patient to understand personal requirements.
- Working closely with the director to actively drive the business forward
- Dealing with complex patient queries
- Working in a team of 3-4 people
- Easy access from M25
- Metropolitan line - Underground
- Full time including Saturdays
- Working hours from 9am to 5.30pm (4pm on a Sat)
Dispensing Optician - The Person
- Qualified Dispensing Optician registered with the GOC
- Customer focused
- Mixture of sales skills and clinical professionalism
- Interest in Optical fashion and the latest trends
- Self motivated
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV to Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.