Dispensing Optician - Leicester - Independent Opticians
My client is a premium group of independent Opticians, and they are looking to recruit a full time Dispensing Optician to work at their Leicester based branch.
The company is well known for its excellent levels of service and its range of eye care services on offer. It primarily stocks high end, designer and bespoke frames including; Versace, Mykita and Chanel.
Dispensing Optician - Role
- Single testing room practice with 3-4 staff members
- Helping to grow a new practice
- Beautiful boutique style practice
- Grade 2 listed building
- Amazing eyewear
- Specialist dispensing - Myopia control, Sports Vision
- Access to a wide range of lens suppliers
- Making sure each patient receives the very best eyecare service
- Leading and motivating the team
- Dealing with complex patient queries
- Professional freedom to choose what is best for the patient
- Input new ideas
- Salary between 26-30K DOE
- Bonus scheme is being introduced
- Professional fees paid
- Working 5 days a week from 9am to 5.30pm
- Practice closed on Sundays and Mondays
- Initially this is to cover maternity but this is not a temporary position.
Dispensing Optician - Requirements
- Qualified Dispensing Optician registered with the GOC
- Previous management or supervisory experience would be an advantage
- Independent experience would be advantageous
- Experience of improving and increasing turnover in an Opticians
- Customer focused
- Excellent organisational skills
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726