Dispensing Optician - Derby
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Opticians vacancies and Dispensing Optician jobs based in Derby, Derbyshire. Zest Optical recruitment are working with a leading independent Opticians to hire a full time Dispensing Optician.
A patient focused independent Opticians based in Derby (4 miles from the centre) are looking to recruit a full time Dispensing Optician to join the team. This long standing practice has gained an excellent reputation in the local area for the quality of the products and services available.
The practice offers its Opticians professional freedom and you will have access to a huge selection of frames and lenses to suit a wide range of patient requirements.
Dispensing Optician - The Role
- Progressive independent with the latest technology
- Dispensing high quality frames and lenses depending on lifestyle, fashion and budget.
- Spending time with each patient to understand personal requirements.
- Freedom to work with a variety of different lens and eyewear brands
- Working closely with the director and managers to actively drive the business forward
- Dealing with complex patient queries
- Coordinating shop floor activity
- Providing outstanding levels of customer service
- Working between 2-3 practices
- Working alongside 2-3 other Dispensing Opticians
- Working 5 days a week including a Saturday
- Salary between £24,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
- Professional fees paid
Dispensing Optician – Requirements
- Qualified Dispensing Optician registered with the GOC
- Customer focused
- Mixture of sales skills and clinical professionalism
- Interest in Optical fashion and the latest trends
- Self motivated
- Potential leadership aspirations
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV to Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.