Dispensing Optician - Clapham
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Dispensing Optician vacancies, Dispensing Optician jobs for a Full Time Dispensing Optician in Clapham, London. Zest Optical are recruiting on behalf of a leading optical practice with exciting opportunities based in Clapham, London.
We are currently looking for a Dispensing Optician to join a state of the art practice based in Clapham, London. The completely refurbished practice holds a great reputation for providing the highest levels of care and service. This position can support a range of unbeatable opportunities in whichever direction you wish.
Dispensing Optician - Role
- Dispensing frames and lenses, including kids dispenses
- Providing contact lens advice and teaches
- Taking measurements and making any necessary adjustments
- Booking appointments and dealing with admin
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service at all times
- Assist with training and supervision of team
Dispensing Optician - Requirements
- GOC registered
- Enjoy building relationships with patients
- Able to deliver superb customer service
- Desire to make difference
- Ability to learn and want to develop
This is an excellent opportunity for a Dispensing Optician to take the next step in their career. Within the role you will have access to the latest technologies and systems, enabling you to work both efficiently and effectively. You will be working in a high quality, close knit team with the aim to continue developing the reputation and clinical standards. The potential for career development is also extensive through a variety of channels – whether it is clinical or commercial.
- Up to £26,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.