Optical Assistant - Cheadle - Independent
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Dispensing Optician vacancies and Optical Assistant jobs based in Cheadle, Greater Manchester. Zest Optical recruitment are working with an independent Opticians based in Cheadle to hire a full time Optical Assistant or Dispensing Optician.
We are currently looking for an Optical Assistant or newly qualified Dispensing Optician to join a growing independent Opticians based in Cheadle, Greater Manchester.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a lovely practice which holds a great reputation for offering the highest levels of service and a wide range of popular brands. .
Optical Assistant/Dispensing Optician– Role
- New Directors at the helm
- Working between two practices close together
- Loyal patient base
- Plans to modernise with a full refit
- Ongoing training and coaching
- Regular pay reviews
- Assisting with dispensing, pre-screening, adjustments, collections, reception and general admin
- Making sure the practice runs smoothly
- Access to a wide range of frames – Silhouette, William Morris, Ted Baker, DVF
- Full time including Saturdays
- Opening hours from 9am to 5.30pm
- Salary between £18,000 to £22,000
- Additional week off at Christmas
Optical Assistant/Dispensing Optician – Requirements
- Recent experience working within Opticians
- Independent experience would be advantageous
- Either an experienced Optical Assistant or a newly qualified Dispensing Optician
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Interest in fashion and styling
- Ability to learn and want to develop
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.