Dispensing Optician - Shropshire - Fashionable Independent
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Dispensing Optician vacancies and Optical Assistant jobs based in Shropshire. Zest Optical recruitment are working with an independent Opticians based in Shropshire to hire a Dispensing Optician or Optical Assistant.
A stylish and modern independent Opticians based in North Shropshire (Inbetween Shropshire and Stoke-on-Trent) are looking for a full or part time Dispensing Optician/Optical Assistant to work 3, 4 or 5 days a week.
This award winning practice has been recognised for its personal service, professional expertise and the selection of niche eyewear it offers patients.
Dispensing Optician/Optical Assistant – Role
- Dispensing to all levels depending on prescription, lifestyle budget and fashion
- Working with the world’s finest eyewear, some of which are very rare
- Personalised style consultations are offered to patients
- Autonomy on product ordering and stock management
- Visiting trade fairs all over the world
- Inputting new ideas to drive the business forward
- Working in a close knit team of 3-4 people
Dispensing Optician/Optical Assistant – Requirements
- GOC registered (Student DO's will be considered) or an experienced Optical Assistant
- Passionate about eyewear and style
- Maintain the exceptional levels of service this practice is well known for
- Team player
- Forward thinking
- Ability to develop a rapport with patients
- Attention to detail
Dispensing Optician/Optical Assistant – Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary to attract the very best talent
- Working 3-5 days a week including alternate Saturdays.
- 9am to 5.30pm
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- GOC and ABDO fees paid
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.