Dispensing Optician/Optical Assistant - North London - Independent
A boutique independent Opticians based in North London (Close to Dalston and Finsbury Park) are looking to recruit a full time Dispensing Optician.
This is a fantastic practice with a wide selection of frames from all over the world including one of a kind bespoke products.
Dispensing Optician/Optical Assistant - The Role
- Spending time with each patient to understand personal requirements
- Working with uique brands - Gambini, Oliver Peoples, Monc
- Interacting with patients from all walks of life
- Working closely with the Manager to actively drive the business forward
- Dealing with complex patient queries
- Providing outstanding levels of customer service
- Working in a small, close knit team.
- Working 5 days a week including a Saturday
- Typical working hours are from 10am to 6pm (5pm on a Sat)
- No Sundays
- Free parking about a ten minute walk away
- Basic salary between £27,000 to £30,000 for a DO and between £22,000 to £25,000 for an OA
- Profressional fees paid
Dispensing Optician/Optical Assistant - The Person
- Qualified Dispensing Optician registered with the GOC
- An experienced Optical Assistant will also be considered
- Experience of working within a similar independent practice
- Passionate about eyecare and eyewear
- Customer focused
- Knowledge of Essilor products
- Love of fashion and style
- Mixture of sales skills and clinical professionalism
- Self motivated
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726