Dispensing Optician Manager - Brighton
Opticians vacancies and Dispensing Optician Managerjobs based in Brighton. Zest Optical recruitment are working alongside a leading independent Opticians based in Brighton to hire a full time Dispensing Optician Manager.
My client is a modern, forward thinking independent Opticians based in Brighton. They are looking to recruit a full time Dispensing Optician Manager to join the team to continue offering the highest standards of eye care and customer service possible.
The practice is part of a small chain of Opticians and they are well known for offering excellent levels of patient care, resulting in a very loyal customer base. They believe in investing money into both the practice and its staff, and utilise some of the most advanced testing equipment including the Optomap. They are also staunchly independent and as such supply a wide choice of optical products and do not limit their professional staff to any particular brand allowing the dispensing team to tailor bespoke packages for their patients.
Typical management duties are;
- To lead the practice to success, thorough effective management of the practice team.
- To exceed agreed customer delight, sales and contribution targets.
- To develop, build, motivate and coach a fantastic winning team.
- Ensure the team know their products inside out and back to front.
- Ensure the team can match the benefits to patients’ relevant needs and desires.
- Appraise and review team performance at least monthly with each team member.
- Ensure all staff understand their purpose role in the delivery of success.
- To work alongside the management team contribute to the success of the company as a whole.
The successful candidate will need to be a qualified Dispensing Optician with previous management experience, either as a full Practice Manager, Team Leader or Supervisor.
The role is to work 5 days a week, which will include weekends on a rota basis.
A competitive salary of up to £30,000 plus bonus is available for the commensurate level of experience.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726