Dispensing Optician Assistant Manager - Woodley, Berkshire
Opticians vacancies and Dispensing Optician Assistant Manager jobs based in Woodley, Berkshire. Zest Optical recruitment are currently seeking to recruit a full time Dispensing Optician Assistant Manager on behalf of an independent Opticians in Woodley, Berkshire.
A patient focused group of independent Opticians are looking for a full time Dispensing Optician Assistant Manager for their well established Woodley, Berkshire practice.
You will be able to provide patents with a personalised dispensing experience, working with some amazing frame and lens brands.
Dispensing Optician Assistant Manager – Role
- Modern independent
- Loyal patient base
- Focus on patient care
- Optix computer system
- Automated focimeter
- Leading a team ensuring the very best customer service levels
- High level of clinical freedom - You decide how to manage the patient, and what lens/frame you want to dispense
- Access to amazing brands – Maui Jim, Rayban, Chanel, BVLGARI, Cutler and Gross
- Working 5 days a week including a Saturday
- Opening hours from 9am to 5.30pm
- Salary between £28,000 to £30,000 DOE, plus bonus (May be able to stretch for experienced candidates)
- Private healthcare
- Staff discount
- 25 days holiday plus bank hols
- Pension – Matched up to 5%
- Continuous training and development
- Encouraged to pick up additional accreditations and specialisms
- Support from other Managers, Trainers and Professional services teams
Dispensing Optician Assistant Manager- Requirements
- Fully qualified Dispensing Optician registered with the GOC
- Management experience is not essential as long as you have the drive
- Willing to learn and develop
- Wants be able to provide the very best service possible
- Interest in brands and eyewear trends
- Focus on clinical excellence
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to Rebecca Wood using the apply now link.
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726