Business Development Manager - Surrey
Optical Business Development Manager job in Surrey. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager for a leading manufacturer of Ophthalmic Lenses. The purpose of this role is to build strong business relationships with customers in the independent optical market across the region. This vacancy has arisen due to an expansion of the sales team, with the individual ideally based in one of the following postcode areas: SM, CR, BR, DA, KT.
The Business Development Manager will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
Business Development Manager – Role
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
Business Development Manager – Requirements
- Optical field sales experience
- Working on own initiative to tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Ability to effectively analyse and interpret data
Business Development Manager – Salary
- Base salary circa £40k plus bonus scheme (£10k OTE)
- Company car and a range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please click on the Apply Now link below.
Contact: Alex Grimes
Telephone: 0114 238 1727