BDM - Ophthalmic Lenses - South West
Optical Business Development Manager job in South West England. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager for a leading manufacturer of Ophthalmic Lenses. The purpose of this role is to build strong business relationships with customers in the independent optical market across South West England.
The Business Development Manager will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
Business Development Manager – Role
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
Business Development Manager – Requirements
- Dispensing Optician qualification or optical field sales experience
- Working on own initiative to tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Ability to effectively analyse and interpret data
Business Development Manager – Salary
- Excellent base salary plus bonus scheme
- Company car and a range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please click on the Apply Now link below.
Contact: Alex Grimes
Telephone: 0114 238 1727