Boutique Store Manager - Street
Luxury Accessories Store Manager jobs, Luxury Accessories Store Manager Vacancies in Street, Somerset.
Zest Optical are working alongside a premium boutique to recruit a Store Manager to their store in the lovely Clarks Village outlet in the heart of Somerset.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a worldwide brand in a lovely store with a great team.
Within the role you will be working with a variety of the most well-known designer brands with a focus on continuing to drive the growth of the store and team.
Boutique Store Manager – Role
- Drive growth and development of the boutique and brand in the area
- Develop the team through effective training to offer quality customer service that reflects their brand values
- Oversee all day-to-day operations and processes
- Build relationships with local businesses and outlet staff through effective networking and communication
- Provide expert and personal service depending on fashion interests and lifestyle
Boutique Store Manager – Requirements
- Proven track record in a premium setting
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when dealing with customers
- Possess a drive to continuously develop your own career and others around you
- Find enjoyment in a KPI / sales driven environment
- Hold a keen interest in fashion and design alongside high-end service
Boutique Store Manager – Salary
- Total package over £32,000
- Base salary – up to £26,000
- Bonus / Commission – £6,000+
- Range of additional incentives
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353