Audiology Business Development Manager - West UK
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Audiology Business Development Manager job in West UK. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager for one of the fastest growing, most successful hearing instrument manufacturers in the world. This role will cover West England, Wales, West Scotland & Northern Ireland, with the ideal candidate based in the North West England region.
The primary purpose of this role is to generate sales income and provide profitable management of customer accounts within the UK Independent customer base within a predefined geographical area.
Audiology Business Development Manager – Role
- Provide an overall account management and business development service to Independent business’s and achieve agreed personal targets in line with company targets and Key Performance Indicators and maximise sales opportunities with all customers and pro-actively develop new business opportunities with existing accounts
- Pro-actively target prospective new accounts and build closer relationships between the Company, its existing customers and prospective customers
- Develop & maintain marketing plans for Independent customers, working closely with the Marketing Department to create ‘best in class’ added value.
- Achieve agreed sales targets and to develop and work by detailed account management plans for all Independent customers by planning, visiting and meeting buying customers on a regular basis as well as identify and plan to visit all non-buying customers
- Understand and act on market changes as they occur and keep up to date with product knowledge including audiological detail and ensure that Independent customers are aware of all products available to them
- Maintain and increase sales knowledge using appropriate sales tool
Audiology Business Development Manager – Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a healthcare, public sector sales role or similar
- Ability to understand and explain technical product information
- Higher level educational qualifications
Audiology Business Development Manager – Salary
- Base salary up to £45k plus 30% bonus package
- Company car and a range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please contact Alex Grimes on firstname.lastname@example.org