Assistant Practice Manager - Bluewater - High End Opticians
Optometry, Optical jobs and Optician Management vacancies for an Optical Assistant Practice Manager in Bluewater, Kent.
We are currently working alongside a high end practice in Bluewater, Kent to recruit an Optical Assistant Practice Manager to manage their lovely team.
The practice has experienced an exciting period recently and the focus is on continuing to build the business and team further.
As for the store itself, it sets the standard in design, technology and the range of products on offer.
Assistant Practice Manager - Role
- Closely supporting the Manager to continue building upon the recent success of the store
- Identify areas for improvement and growth within the business and develop plans to execute them
- Support the wider team, training them to offer quality customer service that reflects their brand values
- Oversee day-to-day operations and processes
- Push your own career forward in a fast growing business
Assistant Practice Manager - Requirements
- Must be able to demonstrate a successful background within the eyewear and optical industries
- Possess an entrepreneurial drive to develop the business and those around you
- Hold strong leadership and communication skills to generate the most from your team
- Have a flair for fashion and design
Assistant Practice Manager - Package
- Basic salary up to £24,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme worth £3,000+
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353