Assistant Manager - Edinburgh - High End Practice
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optometry, Optical jobs and Optician Management vacancies for an Assistant Manager in Edinburgh, Scotland.
We are currently working alongside an exclusive practice in Edinburgh, Scotland to recruit an Assistant Manager to their lovely team.
The practice has established itself as a high performing store within the group and you will be working closely alongside the Manager to continue building upon this success.
As for the store itself, it sets the standard in design, technology and range of products with access to some of the most exclusive brands available in the market.
Assistant Manager - Role
- Closely supporting the Manager to continue building upon the recent success of the store
- Identify areas for improvement and growth within the business and develop plans to execute them
- Support the wider team, training them to offer quality customer service that reflects their brand values
- Oversee day-to-day operations and processes
- Push your own career forward in a fast growing business
Assistant Manager - Requirements
- Must be able to demonstrate a successful background within the eyewear and optical industries
- Possess an entrepreneurial drive to develop the business and those around you
- Hold strong leadership and communication skills to generate the most from your team
- Have a flair for fashion and design
Assistant Manager - Package
- £30,000+ earning potential
- Up to £26,000 base salary
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.