Workforce Planning Manager
Zest Optical are working alongside a global leader in the eyewear / optical market to recruit a Workforce Planning Manager to support in their continued growth.
This is a new role in their team introduced with the focus on aligning the company’s business plan with its workforce throughout 220+ stores spanning across the UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium and Denmark.
It presents a unique opportunity to design and implement a full workforce management system from the ground up.
Workforce Planning Manager - Role
- Analyse, design, configure, implement, and support Workforce Management System application with integration as primary area of focus
- Responsible for interface oversight and ensure accurate interface processing and scheduling support for all retail locations
- Forecasting labour needs for all retail stores on an ongoing basis
- Partner with HR, Operations and IT teams to drive workforce improvement initiatives
- Use data and key performance indicators to identify trends and recommend action plans as necessary
Workforce Planning Manager - Requirements
- Experience in labour, finance/technology roles including systems analysis, software development, implementation and technical project management
- Experience leading large scale projects
- An understanding of workforce management software and solutions including payroll, equity and time keeping, preferable retail service industry
- Strong knowledge of forecasting, analysis, predictive analytics, modelling
Workforce Planning Manager - Package
- Base salary up to £60,000
- Benefits package including a variety of different incentives
- Hybrid working model with 3 days at home and 2 days in their London office
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353