Training and Professional Services Coordinator - Lenses
Training and Professional Services Coordinator
Zest Optical are looking for an experienced optical professional to become a Training and Professional Services co-coordinator for one of our clients. Joining the Marketing team you will support the Sales & Customer Service department delivering ophthalmic lens product, technical training and managing their events calendar to ensure maximum exposure of the brand and services, securing accreditation to the GOC.
Key duties of the role will be to;
- Effectively deliver education services ranging from product, CET, Lab Tours, business management trainings : internally (Sales Team, Customer Service) & externally (Key Accounts, customers)
- To manage CET events (each sales territory)
- To create and/or align all education materials and handle submission to the GOC (accreditation process)
- To assist with the design, development and delivery of Trade Related materials i.e. product catalogues, training manuals and technical specifications.
- Proof checking all product related marketing materials
- Support on projects for key accounts on product sourcing and pricing
- Supporting Sales team and Customer Services department with technical queries resolutions & talking directly with customers with technical queries / non adapt issues if necessary
The successful candidate will be a qualified Dispensing Optician who will be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role with in-depth knowledge of ophthalmic lenses. Due to the nature of the training you will need to be an excellent communicator, comfortable with public speaking being able to prepare and present documents professionally and accurately. You will be highly organised with the ability to build strong, effective relationships quickly with customers and colleagues alike.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary package in the region of £30,000 and a range of additional benefits. In order to discuss this opportunity in greater depth contact Zest Medical today on 0114 2381723 or click apply.
Contact: Steve McMurray
Telephone: 0114 238 1723