Optical Tinting Operative - Milton Keynes
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Glazing Technician vacancies and Optical Tinting Jobs based in Milton Keynes. Zest Optical recruitment are working with an optical lab based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire to hire a full time Tinting Operative.
An Optical lab based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire are looking for a full time Optical Tinting Operative to work alongside the glazing team. The company supplies lenses to Opticians all across the UK.
Tint Operative – Role
- Clean and sort lenses into correct categories ready for tinting
- Prioritize work by date order
- Tint lenses to correct colour and intensity
- Dip lenses to the correct UV level
- Spin tint lenses
- Mix new tint colours by following recipes
- Empty tint containers and thoroughly clean ready for new colours
- Make tint sample sets
Tint Operative – Skills
- Previous experience of working in an optical lab
- Ability to dip tint 1.50-1.67 optical lenses, solid and graduated to the correct specification
- Understand the dip tinting process also understands optical lens designs
- Ability to work within a small team and with staff at all levels
- Able to work under pressure in a calm and mature manner
- High Accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Salary and Additional Information
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday to Friday, rotating shift:
- 6.30 AM - 2.00 PM
- 2.00 PM - 9.30 PM
- Competitive salary - £18,000 plus Shift Allowance (£21,500 OTE)
- Life Assurance - after 12 months service
- 20 days holiday per annum rising to 25 with service, plus Bank Holidays
- Free pair of lenses
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.